THERE are many ways your business can help us make a real difference to the vulnerable people in our community. Raise your profile in the community, entertain clients and colleagues and help make a difference Whatever the size of your organisation or the level of commitment you can give, getting involved with us can benefit your business.
- sponsoring a fundraising event or service
- corporate donations
For further information on all Corporate Sponsorship enquiries, please call 07764-302704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
Chinese Welfare Trusts will be hosting a high profile fund raising dinner later in the year which provides the perfect opportunity to promote your brand or business. The dinner offers exciting opportunities to raise your profile in front of your target audiences and host clients and colleagues at this professionally staged, well managed dinner that are both interesting and enjoyable.
- Title Credit as event sponsor.
Prominent credit on all promotional letters and previous guests credits on programmes.
Corporate signs displayed with Chinese Welfare Trust signage in full view of the audience.
- The opportunity to distribute promotional material and corporate gifts to all guests.
- A colour page advertisement in the evening's dinner programme.
- The most simple way for businesses to support Chinese Welfare Trust is with a donation. This can be for our general work, or matched to a service or resource close to your office or where you business operates.
- Contact us to find out more about what we are doing to help the community in your area.